Mittwoch, 30. März 2011

Bones || Hodgins & Angela || [ Their Story ] Spoiler Season 6







[ DISCLAIMER ]

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is madefor "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, andresearch. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use"

This video is madefor fun and entertainment only

All the rights of the clips belong to the channel fox and HartHanson and the rights of the music belong to the singer (Owl City) and him producers.

No copyrightinfringement intended.
All rights belong to their respective owners!

[ Voiceovers ]

"I'm nutsabout Angela. Over the moon. Stupid in love with her." (Hodgins)
"I am madly in love with you,Angela. And you are the most amazing woman that I have ever met." (Hodgins)

"I'm prepared to putyou ahead of me for the rest of my life... Angela Montenegro... will you marry me? " (Hodgins)
"Dearman. No." (Angela)

"You don't trust me." (Angela)
"Saying that means you don't trust me."(Hodgins)
"Two people who don't trust each other shouldn't be together at all." (Angela)
"You know,all you had to do was trust me." (Angela)
"Hey... you're the one that's leaving." (Hodgins)
"You'rethe one who isn't stopping me." (Angela)

"You have somebody out there who isn't a duty."(Angela)
"So do you." (Wendell)
"I think we both know who." (Wendell)
"Somewhere, I always knew shewas just on loan." (Wendell)

"Do you ever wonder what happened to us...on the day we broke up?"(Angela)
"Yeah, every day. The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you..."(Hodgins)

"Angela... I'm your guy." (Hodgins)
"Stanley... we're gonna live together and we're gonnalove together and we're gonna live a life that's gonna make other people die with jealousy wishingthey were us." (Angela)

"I'm pregnant." (Angela)
"Wow !" (Hodgins)
"We're gonna have a baby !"(Hodgins)
"I have an announcement to make." (Hodgins)
"I'm pregnant." (Angela)
"I believe that iftwo people care enough for each other...the rest of the world disappears to them. I feel that whenI'm with you." (Hodgins)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen